We are Product Development Manufacturing Program Management Specialists
Use our services map to pick the relevant point in your product journey
Also available, interactive workshops for remote teams.
2. We note down their materials, their part weights, their assembly types.
3. We estimate the cost per part, for the tooling and piece cost.
Making the same mistakes as others is costly.
Legislation, REACH, IP Checks, CE, UKCA and more
I know what I need
I don't know what I need
Not all design houses are created equal.
- Crowd funding? We will ensure you get some great visual sketches, renders and even photos/videos of your design in progress.
- Talking to VC’s? Lets get some early concepts into CAD and 3D print them. There is nothing like a physical prop to show you’re far in your journey.
Our concept pricing is based on hours/days required which depends on the complexity of your design. We will spend time with you to understand your needs and provide a detailed quote within two weeks.
Engineering & Development
Our current network of suppliers cover many areas of manufacturing
We also know leather goods, poured foams, Industrial knitted fabrics and PU/uPVC textiles.
I Want To Change Want To Audit My Current Need a New Supply Chain
Coupling technology with knowledge, we use the latest methods to drive your efficiency.
You already have something in volume production but the build cost, materials or labour is sapping your profit margin? Or maybe weight is critical to your design and you haven’t got a competitive edge?
- Our manufacturing engineers have worked with OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers to line balance, time process and provide movement analysis. We often get called in post launch for immediate efficiency drives!
- Our Design engineers use design best practice for efficiency. Keeping critical characteristics and functionality, they will find the parts that can be cost or weight effective without effecting customer perception or quality.
We use our very own collaborative tool to focus in on the subject and bring the best Engineering minds together. WorkShop™ in will capture all data generated in a workshop and present the immediate opportunities versus the more labour intensive or cost prohibitive. Basically it will present the fruit from low hanging to ‘not ripe’.
1 day 1 Engineer workshop at your UK location* with up to 10 people £1,545 + VAT and expenses
Hopper of opportunities with clear priorities added to workstreams.
4 day 2 Engineer workshop at your UK location* with up to 10 people £5,145 + VAT and expenses.
A fully detailed, actionable plan and an accountability follow up.